Roofers You Can Trust in Vancouver WA
Most homeowners don’t realize that the average residential roof can have over 8,000 individual parts.
If just one of those parts is installed improperly, like a nail that breaks through a shingle or a flashing not caulked correctly or a roof vent wrongly placed, a future leak virtually impossible to find or worse is almost assured.
I wanted to raise the standard of roofing
and to “Keep You Warm and Dry. Absolutely!”
Repair Or Replace Your Vancouver Roof?
Not all leaky roofs need to be replaced. In many cases we can make repairs that restore your roof’s integrity and extend its life for several years. It all starts with a professional inspection and evaluation that will provide an honest assessment of your roof’s condition. From there we can decide how to best proceed, whether it is with a repair or full replacement. PNW Roofing is one of the only roofing companies in Vancouver & Portland to offer a free roof inspection and evaluation.
Common Situations Requiring Roof Repairs
Roofing is done with various materials, and depending on age and wear there are a variety of repair or maintenance options. Here are some common ones:
- The roof may have localized damage such as a few missing shingles, have widespread damage or have exceeded the life expectancy of the roof.
- The roof may appear to sag in some areas because of insufficient strength or deterioration of framing or sheathing.
- There may be damage to the roofing material and structure due to build-up of ice during the winter.
- Leaks may occur at the flashing, during heavy rainfall.
- Excess moisture in the attic area can lead to deterioration of the roof structure.
- The roofing material may have failed due to poor installation or may not be the proper type for the specific application.
- High wind storm damage requiring emergency roof repairs
YOU’RE PROUD OF YOUR PROPERTY AND WE ARE PROUD OF OUR WORK.
As Vancouver’s most trusted and experienced roofing contractors, we offer a variety of roofing solutions designed to protect your home and building. From asphalt shingles, standing seam metal and rubber shake to flat roof options, cedar installations and conversion and emergency leak repair services; we combine the best roofing materials with the knowledge, skill, and experience of 10+ years in business.
Completing over 500 roofing projects a year, it is our pleasure to assist you with any questions you might have. Whether it’s what type of roofing product is best for my house? Should I repair or replace my roof? Or how much does a new roof cost? We can help.